設定搜尋框

2021/10/23

Do you use AI in your everyday life?

There are many products related to AI technology in my life, such as facial recognition and electronic payment that I usually use.

1.Facial recognition:

When I use a smart phone, I often use face recognition to unlock the screen. This function is very convenient, because I don’t need to do anything, just put the phone in front of my face, then I can unlock and use the phone.

2.Electronic payment:

I also use this feature often because it's very convenient too. No matter where I go, I don’t need to bring my wallet, just need to bring my smartphone to pay.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? What is it? How to turn your goals into reality? What’s your ...